The Carl Benz Academy Doctoral Program targets experienced executives who are motivated to undertake advanced studies in the exciting area between theory and practice. It offers the opportunity for candidates to conduct research into current business challenges and to find solutions that can be applied for the development of their company and industry.
The Doctoral Program is coordinated by the prestigious Free University of Berlin in Germany. It targets a small number of selected candidates who intend to either continue working in their chosen field - or to aim for an academic career - after completion of their doctorate.
There are no application deadlines or fixed matriculation dates within the Doctoral Program and candidates can commence work based on their own schedule, together with the approval of their academic supervisor.
|Study Form||Individual Study + Regular Consultations with the Supervisor + Input from Peers|
|Study Period||3 to 4 years|
|Degree||Doctoral Degree in the respective discipline granted by the Free University of Berlin|
- Develop sophisticated research and analytical skills
- Enhance you capacity to critically review problems and propose meaningful solutions
- Enhance your career by earning an internationally recognized qualification
- Pursue individually defined goals and address real business challenges through your studies
- Improve and apply your scientific and methodological competence
- Contribute to research within an individual frame, together with top-class faculty members
- Build your professional and personal networks
- Receive comprehensive and individualized support from your supervisor and the Academy throughout the program