Bilingual (Chinese & English)
The International MBA program comprises a combination of online and face to face learning and students are encouraged and challenged to interact closely with their classmates and to apply their learning to their daily working lives. On successful completion of this study program, students receive an accredited and internationally accepted MBA degree, awarded jointly by the Berlin University for Professional Studies and Steinbeis University Berlin. Key aspects of the two-year curriculum are as follows:
|Study Form||Face-to-Face Seminars + Online Units + Field Trip Study + Master's Thesis|
|Study Period||2 years|
|Tuition Fee||192,000 RMB per student/year|
|Language||Bilingual (Chinese and English)|
|Degree||MBA Degree granted by DUW/Steinbeis University Berlin|
Program Details: International Master of General Management (MBA)
Program Benefits for Organizations
- Develops company talents and supports the organization's talent management program
- Enhances employee's professional and vocational skills in targeted areas
- Improves the qualifications of retail managers
- Fosters development of a pool of qualified employees for retail management positions
- Brings innovative new ideas and efficiencies to the workplace
- Facilitates on-the-job problem resolution through a practise-oriented study program
- Improves employee communication and management skills for an international context
- Increases employee engagement, motivation, satisfaction, and loyalty
- Offers opportunities for detailed analysis and research into company-related business topics via research projects and master theses
Program Benefits for Students
The job market is more competitive than ever and employers seek the most creative, problem solvers and strategic thinkers to retain and hire. This MBA program will nurture you with knowledge and education to achieve these qualifications which will make you indispensible and bring a competitive advantage to your organization.
- Learn by doing! Be supported and taught how to solve complex work-related problems via simulations, real-life case studies, field trips and group projects
- Become an effective leader who possesses practical industry knowledge and ability to influence and lead your peers
- Obtain professional skills and training in leadership, management and marketing and develop personal and functional skills which will make you an outstanding employee
- Build your corporate and social networks
- Enhance your formal qualifications while continuing to fulfill your daily work and home responsibilities. Enjoy the great flexibility of the CBA's program where you can study at a time and place that suits you. Studying at CBA will be the best investment you will ever make!
Why Study at the Carl Benz Academy?
The Carl Benz Academy's International MBA program offers tailor-made teaching; a highly qualified international team of academics and a business-relevant curriculum. Students benefit from the opportunity to experience global, up-to-date and innovative teaching and content from three leading universities in three different countries; China, Germany and the USA. The Academy's effective blended learning approach gives students the chance to learn whenever and wherever suits them best, with minimum workplace absence.
The Academy is founded on rich international connectivity and commitment to a global approach. The Academy's academic and administrative team bring a wealth of expertise from across the globe and our international centers in Beijing, Los Angeles and Berlin serve to connect our institution with extensive global networks for our students and alumni.
Corporate and Academic Excellence
Course development within the Carl Benz Academy is undertaken with a strong emphasis on business-specific education. Our alliance with world-leading universities ensures innovative academic content and the best insights from three different countries. The Academy's academic staff has not only proven itself in the academic world but also continues to make a significant contribution to the corporate world. The amalgamation of scientific and corporate excellence is one of the key benefits of the Academy's programs.
The Carl Benz Academy aims to be the best international education provider in the retail automotive industry. The success of the Academy's Pilot Program over the last three years has provided an excellent foundation for the future growth and development of the Academy. This ambition influences our students and helps us push them to become respected leaders in their field.
The Academy is a young and growing institution. Its first programs commenced in 2011 and it now has 100 students enrolled in its MBA program. Feedback from students and employers on the Academy's innovative, tailored and international approach suggest an bright future in the years ahead!
The Carl Benz Academy has excellent relationships with local, national and international experts across a host of business and academic fields. International MBA students benefit directly from access to these industry leaders and business and management experts through guest lectures, workshops, master classes and networking events.
The International MBA curriculum comprises a combination of online and face to face learning and students are encouraged and challenged to interact closely with their classmates and to apply their learning in their daily working lives. On successful completion of this study program, students receive an accredited and internationally accepted MBA degree, awarded jointly by the Berlin University for Professional Studies and Steinbeis University Berlin. Key aspects of the two-year curriculum are as follows:
“I recommend this program because it uses an international approach through great professors from three different countries; China, Germany and the US. You get a lot of useful and practical knowledge and inspiration from the academics. Moreover, you have the opportunity to study with the students coming from different occupational backgrounds who widen your perspective by sharing their invaluable work experiences. I cannot recommend this program enough”
CBA MBA Student