Apply for the Master of Business Administration Program starting in 2015
Read the instructions
Provide relevant personal data
Upload documents / attachments
Review and confirm your application
Before you start your online application, please make sure you have the documents as listed below ready for upload, as far as they are relevant for you. Otherwise you may lose your form input due to time-outs or connection problems.
- Please use common file formats like PDF or JPG, either as single files or bundled in archives (ZIP, RAR, tar.gz) and please use English language for the file names (no Chinese characters)!
- If you decide to upload multiple files, please give them meaningful (English) names.
- Each single uploaded file must not exceed a size of 25 MByte. Much smaller files are recommended, if you have a choice. The upload process can take very long and become unstable with very large files.
Checklist of documents to be attached to your application – ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
- Passport-style portrait picture (preferably a JPG image file)
- Scan of your passport or ID card
- Scan of your academic degree certificate and transcript of academic records
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation (max. 1 page)
- Letter of recommendation